I haven't had the problem with wasting ammo, seems to be that when I walk into a room the thing is generally close enough to shoot with something, even the shotgun. There is a bug I've noticed though that seems to be random, ocasionally the ledge in the first level is a phantom ledge and you just end up back at the bottom of the rope. Its random for some reason though, so if you restart the game it'll have a chance to actually let you land on the ledge again.

From: "alex wallis" <alexwallis...@googlemail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 4:54 PM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] issue when using the view command in mota

hi.
OK when I use the view command in mota quite a lot of the time, the sounds stop playing in the game for several seconds as if the window loses focus then they come back.

also, with regards to targeting, I have found quite a lot of the time that its hard to judge when you can open fire with say the pistol. as you get the message that there is something nasty near you, but when you go to fire at it you find your too far away from it. so frequently I have to waste 2 or 3 shots before I can hit whatever it is. this is even when the thing pops up in the direction I am traveling say I am moving right and the thing is on my right.