Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2009 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] issue when using the view command in mota

Hi Che,
Yeah, that is an idea. Though the old blind sonar thing seams, well, sort of weird for me. It is actually the least liked feature in Monkey Business for mine.

Che wrote:
You could always put in a key to ping distance to the target, you would know how far away they were very quickly by how long it took the ping to get back to you, with practice, it would become second nature.
later
che