Hi,
True. There really hasn't been any thing new that has made a big splash of late. At least nothing I would be really interested in. Last fall Edos released Tomb raider 8, but Underworld was more of a disappointment than anything else. The Tomb Raider games have been really losing sales over the passed few releases, and is nothing like what it was in the late 1990's. The graphics and sound effects are superior, but the games have lost something that made the first few games special. Well, I've heard about some technical issues with Tomb Raider Underworld and camera angles which probably didn't help the game any.

shaun everiss wrote:
well to tell you the truth there are not so many big shots now.
in fact nothing has made the headlines of late.
no big company has released anything lately that has hit the lines either my
friend that is sighted says he does pick the odd bit up but its not as bussy as
it was like a year or 2 back.