To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] learning c#

Hello there.

Well, there are several, and I mean several, places to learn c++ as a blind person.

One of your best resources is a site called safari.oreilly.com. However, you will have to pay for a subscription.

There is another site, filled with all kinds of tips for blind folks wanting to get into learning any kind of programming language, as well as containing all kinds of documents and tutorials.
 It is at
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com/

Good luck.

Jeremy