From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: 11 November 2009 13:02
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blastbay Studios - upcoming sidescroller

Hi Michael,

There are certainly bonus items, however they are completely randomized and
it so happened that none fell in that particular game round. The actual
recording that I made when creating this trailer is a lot longer and there
were items falling there, but I had to edit it down as to not make it too
large and unmanageable. There are also a few bonus levels throughout the
game that feature tons of bonus items, so there are plenty to be found.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall