To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 12:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Q9 and cracks

Wow, that's 3 games down the pan... quite an expensive pan!  I'm
assuming you're smart enough to be doing so already now but definitely
try and keep backups of your emails with keys in and whatnot.  Having
been denied an extra key for a GMA purchase for a pretty daft reason
myself I feel your pain, but should think if you'd had a copy of the
email where David himself sent you the key he'd have been alright over
it.