well myself.
I don't mind if I had another system but will have to choose what I register on
it.
 the bsc and gma game replacements are free for the most part unless you go
over the bsc limit of 4 keys a year.
Vipgameszone hmmm will have to leave that one out.
same with railracer, I don't want to pay for another system just so I can play
the game on it.
I think if I had to do this I may just have to either scrap the entire game or
something.
luckily these are not played often.
there is missippy ofcause and I have no idea if I can register it on another
system or if I need to request a key.
I suppose if I copy the product id out of my system and use it I could but
really don't know about that.
mostly though I think I'd be ok previded that I could get the devs.
Hmmm I now wander if I can transfer keys, that is if I have a dead system if I
tell the dev maybe I can transfer my licence somehow.
I have a dead system, here that had all my keys on it.
therefore if I could invalidate the keys that were dead I'd have spares for say
another system or something.