Well I just managed to complete the demo, spikes and all! I wonder though if it'd be possible to put a mettle edge around the spike traps, and maybe mud round the fires? I think this has been said before but I thought I'd double check. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients Beta 12 Released

I seriously doubt Thomas is going to share the code even for that purpose. I would guess several hundred lines though if not more. Probably more would be my guess though, thusands in fact. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>