Hi Muhammed,

Well of course Thomas has the right to ask for comments, suggestions etc about
MOTA.  The only reason that I said anything is that every time that he asks he
gets some people saying right and others saying left, some saying up and others
saying down etc etc.  And some times he gets frustrated with this.  So I just
suggested that to stop the frustration, stop asking.  That's it.

BFN