Hi Yohandy,

Lol! Okay, 350 creatures, moving at 55 MPH, all attacking at once in
3d space? What do we call this skill level? Isn't that like the
suicide level? Smile.

Point well taken. i do know what you are saying, but developing skill
levels is difficult for a developer in large part because there are so
many variables to take into consideration. You have your hard core
gamer who is good at playing games, and you have your gamers who are
not so good at playing games.

For example, I have not only played and beaten Shades of Doom I have
beaten the game on the "Today is a Good Day to Die" level which is
certainly hard to beat. A friend of mine can't even complete area 1 on
"Can I Play Daddy," and should I as a developer take that as an
indication the game is too hard?

That's the very problem developers have to face. What is too easy for
one person is beyond the abilities of another. Some people can't play
Shades of Doom, say it is way too hard, when I found it pretty easy up
until "Bring Them On" or so. Were I the developer of that game instead
of GMA how would I know if the game is too easy or too hard?

Cheers!