You don't need to uninstall it. Just restart your computer and you'll
have another 40 minutes. I've heard of some students having to do that
since they couldn't afford the full version. Not fun rebooting every
40 minutes but possible in a pinch.

On 5/13/11, Pitermach <piterm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> actually the way the jaws demos work is on a per-boot bases, so just reboot
> your pc and you'll get enother 40 minutes

Michael Feir
Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011--
Owner of Silver Smiles
Join and share the silver lining in your life.
Group homepage:
http://groups.google.com/group/silver-smiles
2010--
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com