BlindSoftware.com BlogCheck... this... out!

Shane

----- Original Message -----
From: BlindSoftware.com Blog
To: shanel...@insightbb.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6:23 AM
Subject: BlindSoftware.com Blog Feed

      BlindSoftware.com Blog Feed

      The History Of Troopanum Game For The Blind Part1

      Since this Thursday – May 19 – is my birthday, I wanted to do something
really really fun on the blog. This is going to be tons of fun, are you ready?
I am going to release a 4 part pod cast series on the making of Troopanum – a
fast action space shooter game for the blind. I’m going to take you behind the
scenes and let you hear me and Dan Zingaro discuss a lot of raw facts of what
went on into making this game for the blind. In this podcast, Dan and I hung
out and discussed the very first version of Troopanum – Troopanum 1.0. Here is
some yummy stuff that we discussed:

        a.. How me and Dan met
        b.. Troopanum was originally called Paratroopers… oh my!
        c.. Our arcade gaming backgrounds
        d.. Dan cheats on his programming test!
        e.. Justin’s programming background
        f.. What releasing the first version was like… mistakes and all!
        g.. Dan blows off programming tasks to play Troopanum… really?
        h.. Judy, Justin’s wife, recorded the first voice overs using a high
quality microphone from Radio Shack… not!
        i.. What was up with unpacking game files?
        j.. The system requirements for Troopanum 1.0
      Be sure to listen to the entire podcast, and of course, post a comment,
ok?

      And, during this podcast series, I’ll be offering a 20% discount off the
regular price of both Classic Troopanum and Troopanum 2.0. Make sure to take
advantage of it!

      Note: the BlindSoftware.com site shows the regular prices of the games
but when you go to the secure order form you will see the 20% discount taken
off of the regular price.

      Click this link to listen to the podcast…

      See you next week for part 2!
      Justin

      This posting includes an audio/video/photo media file: Download Now

      You are subscribed to email updates from BlindSoftware.com Blog
      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. Email delivery