I think having all the new games so spaced apart in terms of when
they're released has had a profound effect on the community. Nobody
really steals each other's thunder so there's a lot more cooperation
than you'd see in the sighted games world. Some folks think that we've
already gone through our golden age of accessible games. I don't
agree. With the quality of the upcomming releases Charles mentionned
plus others, we could see a perfect storm which creates an even better
period ahead for us.

> Hmm.  You've still got the spirit, Phil is working on one, and we get a game
> or two from Jim Kitchen every so often, and there are others either coming
> or are recently  on the scene of game production.  Things move slowly
> because games aren't made in a day, so to speak.  I'm thinking that Sarah,
> MOTA's 2 and 3 dimensional versions, and Raceway will be big new arrivals.
>
> ---
> Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to
> heart.

Michael Feir
Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011--
Owner of Silver Smiles
Join and share the silver lining in your life.
Group homepage:
http://groups.google.com/group/silver-smiles
2010--
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com