To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 4:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the spirit of game production - Re: brings back memories - Re: Fw: BlindSoftware.comBlog Feed

Hi Shaun,

Yes, but the general quality of those games have gone down. What i
mean by that is now that BGT has been released a lot of new game
developers are trying to produce games, but a lot of what I've seen
from them are a bunch of amateur practice games. Nothing really
skillfully written which is to be expected from people just starting
out. I'm not saying this to be negative, rude, etc but I think that
some of the new amateur games should have been simply private affairs
rather than public releases since they are proof of concepts rather
than games. I won't name names or their projects as I don't want to
hurt anyones feelings, but I think some of the new BGT developers
should wait until they have enough skills under their belt to produce
something a little more complete I guess is the word for it.

HTH