Hi Geremy,

Lol! Your bio sounds a bit like me. Like you I can't keep my mind or
attention focussed on any single project at a time. That is in part
why it is taking me so long to complete Mysteries of the Ancients.

My weekly schedule is crazy in part because I switch from project to
project from day to day. On Monday I might put four hours into
Mysteries of the Ancients, on Tuesday I might work on my wrestling
game idea, on Wednesday I'll be thinking about and writing down notes
for a Star Wars game, on Thursday I'll go back to Mysteries of the
Ancients, on Friday I'll work on what ever strikes my fansy. I'm
definitely a bit of a scatter brain at times.

Plus just because I go to bed, taking a shower, etc I often entertain
myself by thinking of new game ideas, thinking of how to improve an
existing idea, or preprogram some piece of code in my head. So just
because I'm away from my PC doing something like showering, traveling,
etc my mind is fully engaged on whatever project I'm working on.