on that note geremy, I think a game of you being absentminded would actually rock. You would have to complete sertain things to finnish your day or whatever like mission objectives to do things. You could forget things, get mad, check things, swear at the cat, kick the wall, etc. Would be a laugh, I mean I havn't actually met anyone absentminded, though A friend's brother I know, has left at least 14 jackets 4 laptops, 6 phones and a host of other things at airports.
He has also left his car running for 4 days unlocked till he ran out  of fuel.
so yeah.