I know this will sound harsh, but I think it is reality. It is meant as constructive criticism, and I hope it is taken that way. Having said that, I've got to say that if Shaun Everiss were to even think about taking over as editor of the magazine, he'd better learn to type, spell, and communicate better. Based on his posts to lists over the past several years, the magazine would be a very poor example of quality, which would be a reason for terrible and unjust prejudices against blind people by a lot of sighted people. I don't know about other people, but I have printed issues of the Audyssey magazine and sent them to sighted friends to show what blind people are doing as far as gaming is concerned, and that we can produce quality writing through our own skills and the skill of a good editor. Shaun would absolutely kill that angle and, unfortunately, launch us way back into the stereotypes we all try so hard to overcome.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gaming magazine wanted

Hi Sean

 Well It's nice to see you'd glide into that position without knowing any
detail.  There's been good reason I've taken such time to put out the next
issue.  I'm not sure how many can empathise.  One thing I hadn't said Is
that my Mother is now back in the hospital for the third time in about 6
months.  And yes my family concerns comes before anything I voluntarrilly
do!
 There's more I wanted to say but I'll hold my hand for now.  Unless Mike
says I'm done then I think of Audyssey as mine. Sorry if that upsets your
fricking boat.

Ron
 P.S.  If someone knows how to extract emails from dbx that would be
awesome.  Contact me off list
blindwon...@cogeco.ca

----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>