From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2011 10:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gaming magazine wanted

No it doesn't upset me, I know audyssey was supposed to have a
scheduall but yeah I understand if all the family stuff, it does come first.
It would be good if there was some sort of release schedual, I know
it was supposed to be  every 4 months, but if you are bussy its fine
if its once a year or every half year I don't mind.
It just would be nice to know when stuff should be ready, etc.
As I said though if you need any assistance while working issues or
whatever then I can help.