There's no demo for the iPHONE version that I'm aware of so you'll
just have to purchase it. Be patient with it and I can pretty much
garantee you won't be disappointed. It's got so much depth and
replayability that it's worth every penny of it's admitedly high
price. There's my review of it on applevis.com and a podcast I did
more recently but that's all there is to go on. There's no demo
version. It was sold as shareware on the PC but that version was
completely inaccessible. Best of luck to you. It's great single-player
fun that you don't need to be online to enjoy.

On 11/17/12, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
> Hi matheus.
>
> Fair enough. I obviously missunderstood the process of selling the game and
> I will change the genre in the db accordingly. I will however get myself a
> copy sinse you are right that it really! looks my sort of thing.
>
> beware the grue!
>
> Dark.

Michael Feir
Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011--
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com