The game is fully accessible as far as I can tell. I haven't found
anything I can't do or any information I can't read. They've gone to
incredible efforts and are still eager for any input. They've done a
heeping lot of work since the game's initial release and the result is
a spectacular example of accessibility. I don't know what else I can
tell you. Check out my podcast and review and keep in mind that
updates have occurred since the review. The podcast was somewhat more
recent.