Hi ashly well we were discussing this stuf on list just well today.
I'll answer your questions.
a lot of this is probably changing and a lot know more than I do but I will try to help. exposure is what we need if we are ever going to make progress with mainstream stuff. Our games lack a lot of concepts that the sighted will take for granted mostly because we havn't figured out a way to handle those or convert them yet. we have multiplayer and such but there are still gaps though the gap is closing all the time.