The code Jesse checked into trunk has introduced some formatting
changes to graph titles that are still being sorted out.

Also, IMHO the hostname conversion shouldn't be done in each graph.d/
.php file, but instead done in ganglia.php.  Jesse mentioned that
there are issue right now with $hostname being used as the file name
for the .rrd file.  We should instead take this opportunity to
implement a function to determine a UUID for the rrd filename (right
now it will be $hosname).  This way we can kill two birds with one
stone.

I believe Jesse was going to look into this.

Cheers,

Bernard