Just a reminder - any feedback is welcome, or feel free to discuss 3.1.7
on IRC

It would be good to have positive confirmation of which platforms this
has been tested on, so far, I have tested
- Debian lenny,
- RHEL3/4/5,
- CentOS 5,
 - Solaris 8 and
- Cygwin.

and Brad has done some testing on SLES10

Regards,

Daniel