Try as I might, and I HAVE tried, I can not seem to get the modular graphs to
work.

I followed the process here:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/ganglia/wiki/ganglia_modular_graph_documentation
 to no avail. This looked very precise and I thought I had found the answer,
but apparently there is still some subtle thing I'm missing.

I walked through the graph.php code to see if there were any hints. There seems
to be some discrepancies with the web page, but that's may just be me
misreading it. Any way, my modular graph is still not working.

I'm very sure this all works because the IBM guys have some amazing things on
their ganglia web site.

I guess I have at least two questions:

(1) Where does the error_log() function log the messages? That would be very
helpful. At least I could see how my report is (or isn't in my case) being
called.

(2) Exactly where in the host view should by modular graph be showing? How does
graph.php, etc know which group it goes in? I'm guessing from the GROUPS key
that I set in my descriptor that I passed to rrdtool?

(3) My report filename is srss_report.php; and the function name inside that
file is graph_srss_report (). Although the web page is not totally clear on
that, I dug it out of the graph.php code .... always go to the src I say! Is
this set up correctly??

Geez, I know I'm a newbie at ganglia, but I've been doing stuff like this for a
LONG time and I've never been this baffled. I sure would appreciate someone
enlightening me.

Thanks in advance!

Art Peck