It's quite hairy :-). I basically had to turn on E_ERR to figure out some
of these errors. I have an apache stacked graph report (modified from Ben
Hartshorne) here

http://vuksan.com/linux/ganglia/index.html#Apache_Traffic_Stats

I have gotten to a point where I actually have a template that generates
these reports. I have also "hacked" things up to give me aggregate stacked
and line graphs. I blogged recently about aggregate line graphs

http://vuksan.com/blog/2010/06/05/beauty-of-aggregate-line-graphs/

I have been meaning to post bunch of examples but haven't gotten around to
it yet. I just uploaded one that aggregates load on all web servers on one
graph. You can find it here

http://github.com/vvuksan/ganglia-misc/blob/master/graph.d/all_web_load_report.php

Hope this helps,
Vladimir