From: Michael Perzl [mailto:mich...@perzl.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 1:41 PM
To: Matt Massie
Cc: Ganglia Developers
Subject: Re: [Ganglia-developers] Gauging interest in writing a Ganglia eBook

Hi Matt,

I would definitely be interested in joining such an effort. Since I started
using Ganglia for AIX and Linux on Power I have certainly given 25+
presentations on Ganglia - certainly with a focus on AIX and IBM Power systems
- but there is surely enough suitable "common" material available, mostly in
PowerPoint presentations that I could chip in....

Regards,
Michael