Hello Matt;

I am install the Ganglia Cluster in my company for test, and I have any
questions about installation the Ganglia.

My configuration:

- S.O: Linux RedHat 7.2

- Master: (eth0) 172.16.10.103 - 255.255.255.0   (eth1) 10.4.8.1 -
255.255.255.0

- Node01: (eth1) 10.4.8.1 - 255.255.255.0

1 - When I configuration the Apache I use the (eth0) our (eth1) in
master ?

2 - I have one node, have any problem ?

3 - When I start the ganglia in browser the don`t show the pictures
(.gif) the hosts ?

4 - My gmond.conf is correct ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] etc]# more /etc/gmond.conf

# This is the configuration file for the Ganglia Monitor Daemon (gmond)
# Documentation can be found at http://ganglia.sourceforge.net/docs/
#
# To change a value from it's default simply uncomment the line
# and alter the value
#####################
#
# The name of the cluster this node is a part of
# default: "unspecified"
name  "CIMCORP - Lab. Cluster"
#
# The multicast channel for gmond to send/receive data on.  i
# NOTE: Must be in the multicast range from 224.0.0.0-239.255.255.255
# default: 239.2.11.71
mcast_channel 239.2.11.71
#
# The multicast port for gmond to send/receive data on
# default: 8649
mcast_port    8649
#
# The multicast interface for gmond to send/receive data on
# default: the kernel decides based on routing configuration
mcast_if  eth1
#
# The multicast Time-To-Live (TTL) for outgoing messages
# default: 1
mcast_ttl  1
#
# The number of threads listening to multicast traffic
# default: 2
mcast_threads 2
#
# Which port should gmond listen for XML requests on
# default: 8649
xml_port     8649
#
# The number of threads answering XML requests
# default: 2
xml_threads   2
#
# Hosts ASIDE from "127.0.0.1"/localhost and those multicasting
# on the same multicast channel which you will share your XML
# data with.  Multiple hosts are allowed on multiple lines.
# default: none
trusted_hosts nome
#
# The number of nodes in your cluster.  This value is used in the
# creation of the cluster hash.
# default: 1024
num_nodes  1
#
# The number of custom metrics this gmond will be storing.  This
# value is used in the creation of the host custom_metrics hash.
# default: 16
num_custom_metrics 16
#
# Run gmond in "mute" mode.  Gmond will only listen to the multicast
# channel but will not send any data on the channel.
# default: off
mute off
#
# Run gmond in "deaf" mode.  Gmond will only send data on the multicast
# channel but will not listen/store any data from the channel.
# default: off
deaf off
#
# Run gmond in "debug" mode.  Gmond will not background.  Debug messages

# are sent to stdout.  Value from 0-100.  The higher the number the more

# detailed debugging information will be sent.
# default: 0
debug_level 0
#
# If you don't want gmond to setuid, set this to "on"
# default: off
no_setuid  off
#
# Which user should gmond run as?
# default: nobody
setuid     nobody
#
# If you do not want this host to appear in the gexec host list, set
# this value to "on"
# default: off
no_gexec   off
#
# If you want any host which connects to the gmond XML to receive
# data, then set this value to "on"
# default: off
all_trusted off

Thank you very much;