Hello Bernard,

I have made it kind of work. It seems that the problem was caused by the
iptables. However, I only see the compute nodes on the ganglia web, the
head node was not shown. I have put 'mcast_if=eth0' in both the
'udp_send_channel' and 'udp_recv_channel' sections in the /etc/gmond.conf
file on the head node. I still didn't see the head node on the web. I
deleted 'mcast_if=eth0' in the 'udp_recv_channel' section, but it still
didn't help. I don't know how to fix this problem.

Could you show me sample files for gmetad.conf, gmond.conf for both head
node and compute node? Thanks a lot for your help.

Yiye