Nice work, Vladimir, and thanks for putting the video together so we can see
all the features you've been working on.

A couple of questions -- and maybe I should take this back to the developer
list.  One: the current (and your) implementation of both cluster & host
view waste a lot of vertical space on the controls.  Especially when I'm
looking @ a large cluster (dozens of nodes) or a lot of metrics in a host,
it's a nuisance to scroll to the top to get at those controls (time
selection, metric search, etc).  Have you considered using one or another of
the floating-left-hand-side widgets to collect those?

Secondly, when you've combining graphs from multiple hosts into a view (nice
feature!), it might be a good idea to set up the default graph titles to
include the hostnames. Having them buried in the captions makes it harder to
quickly see what you're looking at.

Third, have you (or anybody) started to think through similar enhancements
at the cluster or meta-view level?  In particular, when I'm looking at a
grid full of similar clusters, it'd be nice to be able to choose the summary
metrics in meta view.  Also, when working on capacity planning, being able
to view the whole grid's metrics as if the grid were a single host or
cluster (why do we collect 100s of summaries when we can only view a few?)
is very useful. The ability to search for a host amid 1000s is also useful.

I'd suggest that your json view structures look to not have considered
deployment in a multicluster, multigrid world.

I may have missed an enhancement or three dozen while hooked into the 3.0
world for so long, but it seems like the use cases for large-scale
deployments (many grids of dozens of clusters) need some of the same sort of
thinking as you've applied to the single-cluster, lots of hosts with lots of
metric cases..

Thanks for moving the UI ahead so much! --
-- ReC