My guess is that those hosts are choosing the wrong adapter to send
their UDP packets on.

If you're multicasting, try setting the 'bind_ip" of those hosts to
the IP address of the host you want to use.

Or look @ the routes from those hosts to your monitoring hosts (the
gmonds that gmetad is configured to talk to), and adjust their routing
so the multicast occurs over the right network.

-- ReC