Hello @all,

we are running Ganglia in a multi Linux environment with 336 HPC hosts
and around 20 standalone servers.
Most of the hosts have CentOS5 and some SuSE or RedHat.
The server has Ganglia 3.1.7. and the client are mixed with versions
starting from 3.0.3.

Most of the nodes send data and graphs are also displayed (all 336
cluster nodes and most of the other hosts).
Some hosts don't even show up on the Ganglia page in spite of telnet to
the configured port is working and giving back an XML file.
If we move this "non working node" e.g. to a new data source with a
different name it suddenly appears after restarting gmetad - some don't.
By moving it back to the old data source it disappears again.
I triple checked all configuration files on the server and the clients
and i debugged the gmetad-daemon (all data sources were found and there
were no errors)
and the gmon-daemon(s) on the particular host(s) (all modules were
loaded and no errors ocurred).

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Andres Lindau