Hi Zubair:

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 2:17 AM, Zubair Ali Bhatti <zuba...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> We are usingĀ ganglia 3.0.7 on Linux serversĀ and got APR win32 client on
> windows 24 cores machines and all works fine. Problem start when we try to
> run APR on a 32 core machine and gmond.exe freezes on the engine.

Have you tried contacting the folks from APR Consulting?
Unfortunately we can't really help you as we do not have access to
their code.  I have tried emailing them in the past to see if they are
interested in working together but haven't heard back from them.

Going forward, you have a few options:

1) Try compiling Ganglia on Windows via Cygwin.  Some instructions
here: https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/ganglia/wiki/ganglia_configuration
2) Try Host sFlow: http://host-sflow.sourceforge.net.  Development
version of Ganglia will be able to talk the sFlow protocol and hosts
running hsflowd would appear as if running gmond.  Development
snapshots can be found here:
http://ganglia.info/downloads/snapshots/techpreview/

Note, a 3.1.x or 3.2.x (development) gmond will not be able to
communicate with 3.0.x gmond.  But a 3.1+ gmetad can talk to 3.0.x
gmond.  For more information, please refer to the release notes for
3.1:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/ganglia/wiki/ganglia_release_notes#Upgradingfrom3.0

Cheers,

Bernard