Hi,

We've been running 3.1.7 for some months to monitor a cluster of six
servers, with no problem. We recently set up a second instance of gmeta
running in parallel with the original one. For some days they were
displaying just the same graphs. But today, I find the parallel instance
graphing in at much longer intervals - six minute wide steps instead of the
graphing at what I take to be the 15 second default intervals. We haven't
had it set to anything beyond default for the cluster.

Since the second instance is on a VM, which we're planning to use as our
primary instance once we're satisfied with it, this is a puzzle I need to
solve. On the scale of days, the graphs between the two instances look quite
the same. It's just on the hour view that the 6-minute artifact is obvious.
I've reset the polling interval in the problem instance to an explicit 15
seconds, but it's still graphing with straight lines across each 6-minute
period.

Any ideas what's causing this?

Thanks,
Whit