Hello everybody,

 I would like to know, if possible, how Avg Load is calculated in Ganglia.

 I mean the exact algorithm or formula.

 and what is the meaning of :

 Avg Load (15, 5, 1m):
 *54%, 58%, 61%*

 Is this taking into account also the Memory Load (and HDD Load) ?
 Or it's only describing the CPUs Load, as I suppose.

 I tried to find it on the net but I couldn't.
 I can found it somewhere in the source code for sure, but it will take too
long.

 Thank you very much,
 Calin Floare

 Calin Gabriel Floare
 National Institute for R & D of Isotopic and Molecular Technologies
 Donath Str. 65-103, P.O. Box 700, 400293, Cluj-Napoca 5, Romania
 E-mail: cflo...@itim-cj.ro (cflo...@gmail.com)
 Web: http://www.itim-cj.ro/~cfloare/
 Tel: +40 264 584037 - ext. 181 (work) or +40 729 934133 (mobile)
 Fax: +40 264 420042