On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 08:28:53AM -0500, Alex Dean wrote:

> Is anyone using lighttpd?  I'm sure we can come up with some configuration
> instructions for it as well if desired.

yes, usually most users of lighttpd would use PHP through the fastCGI interface
but that shouldn't make much difference on the way the web application is
configured.

having simple access to the tip of the development in a packable form
(snapshots),
together with instructions on how to obtain it will be most likely helpful to
increase testing and help stabilizing though.

in that line, would this be good candidate for a snapshot?

  https://github.com/vvuksan/ganglia-misc/tarball/master

and where is the documentation for it being collected?

Carlo