Hi,

Now I have ganglia accumulating metrics for a FreeBSD server (my
monitoring server) I turned to gathering metrics from Windows machines.
The only binaries I can find are for ganglia v3.0.0 but my monitoring
server is running 3.1.7.

Our Windows servers are mainly running 2003 with one or two running
2008.

Should I try those binaries or should I build a more recent version and
if so, what version?

Steve.

S Burton BSc(Hons) MIEE MBCS MIEEE
Network Manager
Shepherd Construction Ltd
Head Office
Frederick House, Fulford Road, York, YO10 4EA
Tel:  01904 660391 Fax: 01904 660577
Web: www.shepherd-construction.co.uk
Registered in England and Wales Company Number:  201860 Registered
address: Huntington House, Jockey Lane, Huntington, York YO32 9XW

The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
intended solely for the individual or entity to which they are
addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
sclc...@shepherd-construction.co.uk quoting the name of the sender.
Whilst every care has been taken to check this outgoing e-mail for
viruses it is seen as your responsibility to check and sweep it, and any
attachments, for viruses on receipt.

Shepherd Construction Limited
Registered in England and Wales Company Number 201860
Registered Address: Huntington House, Jockey Lane, Huntington, York YO32 9XW

This email has been scanned by the Webroot Email Security Service
for Shepherd Construction Ltd.