Thanks Ivan, but we have 3.0 and 3.1 gmond running under Cygwin (and using
APR), the problem is with the 3.4 spin.

-----Original Message-----
From: lozgachev.i...@gmail.com [mailto:lozgachev.i...@gmail.com]
Sent: 12 July 2012 11:54
To: Nigel LEACH
Cc: peter.ph...@gmail.com; ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Ganglia-general] Gmond Compilation on Cygwin

Hi all,

Maybe it will be interesting. Some time ago I successfully compiled gmond 3.0.7
and 3.1.2 under Cygwin. If you need it I can upload somewhere gmond and 3rd
party sources + compilation script.
Also, I have gmetad 3.0.7 compiled for Windows. In additional, I developed
(just for fun) my implementation of gmetad 3.1.2 using .NET and C#.

P. S. I do not know whether it is possible to use these gmong versions to
collect statistic from GPU.

--
Best regards,
Ivan.