Hello,

I am trying to install Ganglia on AIX 5.3 including the prerequisite GCC
files and Libraries.  I have downloaded all the rpms needed.  The install
fails with the below error.  I have both of these rpms in the list to be
installed.  Will you please assist me with this issue or point me to a
resource that can assist me?  Any assistance you can provide is greatly
appreciated.  Thank you for your time.

error: failed dependencies:
        libgcc = 4.7.2-1 is needed by gcc-4.7.2-1

Ghassan

Ghassan H Elnajjar
VCU Health System/MCV Hospitals
Systems Analyst
Technology & Engineering Services
701 East Franklin Street, suite 400
Richmond, VA 23298-0483
(804) 628-1150 work
gelnaj...@mcvh-vcu.edu
http://www.vcuhealth.org
NOTE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.
VCU Health System
http://www.vcuhealth.org