Hi All,

I am facing 1 issue with ganglia where ganglia stops collecting and
reporting jvm metrics from web Sphere Application server if Server has
AspectJ instrumentation. Whenever I am starting my Application Server it is
reporting JVM metrcis from Application Server  but it stops reporting JVM
metrics after some time (10 mins).

if i am removing my aspectj agent from websphere application server JVM
args it is running fine.

it would be great help if you can share your knowledge on ganglia to
resolve this issue

Thanks & Regards,

Vimlesh Yadav