I have a few questions as well regarding ganglia.  I have it setup and
running on a server and client node.  I'm capturing data but want to create
a custom graph.  I figure json is easiest method but I'm not having any
luck.  Links from Vladimir Vuksan are mostly broken and outdated so I find
nothing to reference.  In the ganglia blogs it discusses new features but
now how to customize them.

I create a json report file in var/www/html/ganglia/graph.d directory but
no new graph is displayed.  Are there any authorizations or permissions I
need to set?  What might be a reason it's not being displayed?

I also try to create a new view but I get the error 'no graphs defined
please add some' but there is no visible button to add a view.  I search
for a conf.php file on my system but there is none.  Where is it supposed
to be located?  What information do I need to add to it to create a view?
It would be great if there was documentation that explained this.

I am trying to create a custom graph to display mysql stats.  How do I add
a metric for mysql so I can add it to a custom json graph?  Is there
documentation I can reference?

Is json or php or gmetric the best method to use to create a custom graph?

Do know where I can find some documentation to solve these issues.  There
seems to be so little available.

Thanks Aaron