Hi,
How can I make ganglia show one cluster in two groups?
I have a ganglia server running gmetad and gmond receiving information from two
machines collecting gmon information from two clusters. These two machines are
running gmond only. All of two cluster nodes are running gmond only and are
sending gmond info to these two machines. Everything is running fine.
Now I would like to split the second cluster into two groups. I tried to
configure the first group nodes send gmon info in one port(channel) and the
second group nodes send in from another port. But I could not make it work.
Anyone have the settings in a similar way?
Thank you!
Paul