Hi Jay,

Thank you so much for quick response. I have all the mute and deaf in gmon
worked out correctly.
What I am trying to do is to have ganglia showing two groups nodes in cluster 2.
data_source Cluster1 gmonhost:port1    /* from gmond1 */
data_source Cluster2 gmonhost:port2    /* from gmond2 port2 */
data_source Cluster2 gmonhost:port3    /* from gmond2 port3 */

in gmond.conf, you can specify multiple ports for sending and receiving. I
thought I can use each port to handle a group of nodes.

Thank you!
paul