Can you inspect the resulting HTML that shows no graphs. You should find HTML image references for anything graph.php. Pick any and try to open those in a browser. See what the output is then append

&debug=5

Also what version of Ganglia Web is this ?

Vladimir

[Mon Feb 06 10:07:28 2017] [error] [client 10.254.17.137] PHP Warning:  date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/html/ganglia/header.php on line 5, referer: http://u060bdsa14a.kroger.com/ganglia/

[Mon Feb 06 10:12:29 2017] [error] [client 10.254.17.137] PHP Warning:  date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /var/www/html/ganglia/header.php on line 5, referer: http://u060bdsa14a.kroger.com/ganglia/

ERROR: start time: There should be number after '-'

[Mon Feb 06 10:20:32 2017] [error] [client 10.254.17.137] File does not exist: /var/www/html/favicon.ico, referer: http://u060bdsa14a.kroger.com/ganglia/

[Mon Feb 06 10:22:49 2017] [error] [client 10.254.17.137] File does not exist: /var/www/html/favicon.ico, referer: http://u060bdsa14a.kroger.com/ganglia/

ERROR: start time: There should be number after '-'

ERROR: start time: There should be number after '-'

ERROR: start time: There should be number after '-'

I noticed I had not copied the /var/www/html/ganglia/ directory from the old server.   I’ve done that, and it still did not fix the problem.  A co-worker also found an article regarding changing: send_metadata_interval = 0 to send_metadata_interval = 30.   This didn’t make any difference either.   After I copied the html stuff, I am still seeing the date error in the httpd log.