Hi Manjunath,

Not sure if I can help you or not, but let me ask a couple of clarifying
questions.
1.  Are you trying to display all of the custom metrics in one graph or are you
    trying to show 183 separate graphs on the 'host report' page?  (guessing
the latter)
2.  Assuming in separate graphs, are you seeing broken links to the graphs, or
they
    are just missing altogether?
3.  In your rrds directory for this host, do you see your custom metric rrd
files?
    e.g. /var/lib/ganglia/rrds/localhost/{custom_metric1,custom_metric2,...}.rrd

My guess is that it is a collection side issue so when you look for the rrd
file for some
of the metrics they are missing.  If it is the case, pick just one that is
missing and move
all but the .pyconf file for that metric out of the conf.d directory and try
running gmond
on the command line with the -d 2 option.  This will keep the daemon in the
foreground and
let you see any error messages as they go by.

Hope it helps!

brent