Happy TGIF, everyone!

This is just a quick reminder that the Poverty Roundtable will be sponsoring
a gathering this coming Monday at 10:00 at First Congregational Church.  Two
things will be happening . . . first, we will get a brief update on the
winonashares.org site.  Secondly, we will hear from Chris Walchuk, director
of the New Focus mentoring program at Ss. Peter and Paul Parish in Mankato.
Please consider joining us for what promises to be a lively presentation.

Peace,
Suzanne Belongia
Director, Office of Parish and Community Social Action
Catholic Charities / Diocese of Winona
Box 379
Winona, MN  55987
507-454-2270 (ph)