Good morning,

Several weeks ago, I wrote asking for funds to help Jeanne McCormack (spelling
is phonetic) purchase a car so that she could move to rural south-central
Minnesota where she has a job promised, and where her children are living with
relatives.

It took a while for her to find a car within our budget, but she has found one
that the owner is willing to sell for $500.  Several members of the group have
made commitments, but we are still short about a hundred dollars.  If you are
willing to help with the project, please reply and let me know.

Thanks for all of your help.

Justin Green
457-1784