Hi everybody,
I recently came across plt scheme, through Common Lisp, I've never got a
chance to work with common lisp, I'm mostly a python web guy. But when I
found Scheme my first thought was "this is a 'real world' lisp", I know
I can find the differences between them STFW (already found some of
them), but I want your informated subjective opinion. What are the
biggest differences technical and culturally between Common Lisp and Plt
Scheme. Which kind of people uses each one?

And also I don't like this list to be so quiet, I know most members know
lots of things I would like to know myself, please share :)

----nubis :)
http://woobiz.com.ar