From: Bloot Fontaine <blutfonta...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: Re: g_b Need Help Please
To: "gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com" <gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2012, 10:26 PM

Hi Style Me!
The "true" meaning of gay has changed. Originally, it meant "happy". Today, it
means "sex with a person of the same sex". I am not sure if this is a
dictionary definition.
The second question of "tumne kitne logo ke saath sex kara hai" is personal and
I see no need to reply to it. You are welcome and free to debate further or
avoid debating further, but please kindly grant your critics also the same
liberty. It is for each person to decide for himself as to whether he wants to
debate further with you or not and for how long.
Style Me, if you comprehend, you comprehend. If you don't, then no amount of
discussion will change things and I see no point in endless discussions.
Regards.
"Subko sanmati de Bhagwan".