Write a good book

Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one. -
Brad Paisley (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/choice> )

May you write a great book in 2014! Wishing you and yours a great 2014
of great health, happiness and love always!

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1372>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Minds are like parachutes, they work best when open. - Thomas Dewar (OM
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/positive-thinking> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1371>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Life may not be fair, but if you'll have the right attitude, instead of
setbacks, everything will be a set up for something great in your life.
- Joel Osteen (OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/attitude> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1370>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

Always believe that something wonderful is happening. - Symphony of Love
(OM | Rekindling the Light Within
<http://om.symphonyoflove.net/gallery/faith> )

  <http://om.symphonyoflove.net/?attachment_id=1369>
(Click above for the bigger image)
___________________________________

And as you all can see, the ball has stopped half way to its perch. it's
suspended there to remind us before we pop the champagne and celebrate
the new year, to stop, and reflect on the year that has gone by, to
remember both our triumphs and our missteps, our promises made and
broken, the times we opened ourselves up to great adventures ... or
closed ourselves down for fear of getting hurt, because that's what new
year's all about , getting another chance, a chance to forgive. to do
better, to do more, to give more, to love more, and to stop worrying
about what if... and start embracing what will be. so when that ball
drops at midnight, and it will drop, let's remember to be nice to each
other, kind to each other, and not just tonight but all year long.

- Claire Morgan, New Year's Eve

___________________________________

The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year, but
rather that we should have a new soul.

- G. K. Chesterton (more G. K. Chesterton quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/g-k-chesterton-love-quotes-and-lov\
e-sayings.html> )

Don't expect people to be perfect. If you'll put yourself in
their shoes, you'll find they did the best they could with what they
had.

- Joel Osteen (more Joel Osteen quotes and sayings
<http://lovequotes.symphonyoflove.net/joel-osteen-love-quotes-and-saying\
s.html> )

Download AVG AntiVirus 2014 Free
<http://www.jdoqocy.com/dj77p-85-7NQPQQSVONPOVQRQQW?sid=301213>