A horrible violence is happening right now in Shimla, where TG activist Rudrani
Chettri had gone for the new year vacation! She was with Hillol Dutta, and
Kishan Thapa, both friends from Delhi! Because she is a TG a beat constable
stopped her on the street and tried to sexually molest her about an hour back!
When she resisted an objected, she was brutally beaten up! Those with her who
tried to intervene were also assaulted!

Right now, she's gone to the local police station, but is facing problems as
the police are not cooperating in taking a complaint against their beat cop!
I'm trying to pressure the cops from delhi by repeatedly calling up!

But this travesty must be protested! This happens in the capital of a congress
ruled state, whereas the party leaders make noise about LGBT rights in Delhi!
I'll update further as I get news! Utter Shame on the Himachal Police!

Aditya Bondyopadhyay
(Sent from my iPhone)